Wholesale Coffee For Any Business
Thank you for your interest in partnering with Garland Coffee Company for your business' coffee program! We'd love the opportunity to meet with you in person, or to invite you to our roasting facility, and discuss how we can best fit the needs of your business. Below is an overview of who we are, what we are doing, and the products and services we offer. To schedule an in-person demo at either your business or our roastery, please email us to set up a time that works for you!
A little bit about us...
Since 2011, we've owned and operated Indian Gardens Cafe & Market in Oak Creek Canyon. Widely regarded as serving up some of the best coffee in Sedona, we've been eagerly waiting for our chance to tell our own story through coffee. In 2018, our dream became a reality as we opened our very own roasting facility right in town in the historic Brewer Road district of Sedona.
We’re thrilled to have an opportunity to work with like-minded businesses who value quality, sustainability, and fostering community through great coffee. As your partner in coffee, we are here to support you, your staff, and your success.
Why Garland Coffee?
Coffees intentionally sourced for traceability, fair farmer compensation, terroir, and sustainability
Independent & locally owned
Free staff training & education
Free weekly educational cuppings at our roasting facility
Assistance with equipment selection & purchasing
Free local delivery (Sedona & Verde Valley)
Private labelling program for retail bags available.
What is Specialty Coffee?
Buying specialty coffee means supporting international standards that focus on quality and sustainability from bean to cup:
Farmers are supported and encouraged to use sustainable growing practices and modern processing techniques.
Paying a higher premium for green coffees supports family farms, minority groups, and small agricultural communities.
A focus on origin and traceability highlights the unique character of individual coffees.
Carefully selecting beans, and hand-roasting in small batches results in high quality coffees that honor the hard work of many hands.
Options to suit your business
We offer four options tailored to suit the individual needs of your business and ensure freshness:
- 5lb bags for Restaurants & Coffee Bars
- 1 kilo bags for Boutique Businesses
- 12oz bags for Retail Stores & Offices
- 4oz bags for AirBNBs & Hospitality
Signature Blends - available year-round
- Mountain Standard (coming soon) - our multi-purpose blend designed specifically for batch-brew drip systems as typically used in cafe, restaurant, or hotel settings. Mountain Standard is a true medium roast, with smooth mouthfeel, medium body, and notes of chocolate.
- Canyon Blend - our Espresso blend designed for the unique brewing process and demands of an espresso-based beverages. Canyon Blend is focused on balance, body, hints of fruit and sweetness, and acidity that holds up well in milk-based espresso drinks.
- Organic Blend - our 100% organic blend changes seasonally. For the spring season, we are happy to offer Bloom, a blend of three organic coffees from Mexico, Brazil, and Ethiopia. Bloom is light and bright to awaken the senses from their winter slumber. Featuring notes of exotic fruit, peanut butter, and chocolate. Bloom is suitable for serving on drip, pour over, and cold-brew.
Single Origin Coffees - seasonal
- Alongside our year-round signature blends, we also offer a seasonally-rotating selection of single origin coffees for businesses interested in serving unique highly-rated coffees with ultimate traceability and quality. These coffees are sourced from a single farm or cooperative and reflect the unique location and conditions of where they are grown. Ideally suited for pour-over service or retail bag sales.
Services We Offer
As your partner in coffee, we want to see you succeed! We're here for you every step of the way and we're happy to offer the following services for all wholesale customers:
- Free local delivery
- In-store staff training
- Guidance on equipment selection
- Recommended brewing techniques for your equipment
- Public education and cupping events at our roasting facility
- Private tastings and education for you and your staff at our roasting facility
Order Minimums and Schedule
We realize the needs of businesses vary greatly, so we are happy to offer low minimum order quantities and weekly delivery so that you can always serve your customers fresh, locally-roasted coffee.
- 5lb Bags - 1 bag minimum
- 1kilo Bags - 1 bag minimum
- 12oz Retail Bags - 6 bag minimum (minimum 3 bags per blend/origin)
- 4oz Hospitality Bags - 8 bag minimum
- We hand roast in small batches for our wholesale customers every Thursday.
- Please place all orders by midnight MST on Wednesday.
- All local accounts will be delivered by 5pm MST on Friday.
- All non-local accounts will be shipped by Friday.
Apply for an account!
Interested in partnering with us? Fill out an account application and we'll get back to you within 1 to 2 business days!
Thanks for your interest in Garland Coffee, we look forward to working with you.